Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's Been Too Long

Sierra, I realize it has been way too long since I have posted anything here.  Life has been crazy, but that is no excuse. Ben graduated from college and has been teaching at a local high school so that's pretty exciting.  I am a full time stay at home mom and loving every second of it.  I do work part time in the evenings but it's been giving Ben and Benson some great bonding time. Benson is growing up so much and we want to share that with you.  He is SO much fun!  He is talking up a storm.  He says full sentences no problem.  He loves Toy Story and Toy Story 2 and talks about Buzz and Woody all the time.  He is hilarious too.  He is always making us laugh.  His favorite thing to do lately is when I say "I LOVE you"...he will say "No, I love daddy", and when Daddy says "I love you" he says "no, I love mommy" and then he totally giggles.  He is so much fun!  He LOVES playing outside.  He loves rocks and sand and water and just being a total boy. For nap and bed time he FILLS his bed with toys and books and every little thing you can imagine.  It's pretty dang cute. We love him every second of every day!  We continue to talk about you and keep you in our prayers.